For a business logo you need to communicate your brand concept clearly. Professional logo with a corporate design makes the company distinctive from its competitors. If you come across any logo project and you get confused about who has designed it: professional or an amateur then look for the five designing mistakes which professional artists never make.
A professionally design logo always looks professional where the business entrepreneur has invested the right money on the right designer to get a suitable, relevant and lasting logo. On the contrary, an amateur logo is not like that. It fails to represent the business and attract the audience.
1. The design is not relevant to the client’s requirements and doesn’t represent the core brand concept
2. The design elements are not corporate enough to give a professional impression. Moreover, the design looks like a DIY project or a friend’s favour
3. The design lacks creativity, inspiration and uniqueness. Instead, it looks highly inspired from a famous logo, imitated or copied with slight amendments
4. The logo is derived from a designing competition
5. Or, the design is the result of a free software for logo generation
What is common among the amateur logo concepts?
When you come across several amateur logos, you will easily spot various similarities among them.
1. Trend Following
Non-creative designs and learning graphic artists rely too much on trends. What is trending becomes one of their logo features, such as glows, swooshes or bevels. The logo lacks timelessness and instead of ignoring the trend gimmicks and tricks, instead the non-professional artist follows and applies them more in one’s concepts.
2. Raster images
The non-professional graphic artist doesn’t use vector graphics software such as Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator to give visual consistency to the design but uses raster graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, a bitmap which makes logo reproduction complex and inaccurate.
3. Stock Art
Downloading stock vector image is very easy but it violates copyright laws. Logo concepts derived from stock images lack originality and uniqueness.
Other than these signs, a logo is very much complex and complicated without the true reflection of brand message. Also, the non-professional designers create logos which are colour dependent. Professional and experienced logo maker team of Logo Design Best do not make such mistakes and give their clients a unique, distinctive and amazing logo.